Teaching Permint
Clear all

Teaching Permint


 SUBHASHINI A/P KUMAR subhashin...
Joined: 1 day ago
Posts: 1
Topic starter  

Hye, I am doing tuition in my house for long years I am planning to do SSM for my own tuition .. is that possible to do if i have teaching permit.

Topic Tags
Member Moderator
Joined: 3 months ago
Posts: 22

Hi Subhashini,

Yes, it is possible! In fact, it is recommended for you to register your business with SSM to allow more creditability for your business and protect your personal assets during downtimes of your business.

Do note that if you are teaching MOE related syllabus in your tuition centre, you will need an education license.

If your tuition centre is not teaching academical subjects (meaning school subjects at primary, secondary, tertiary certified levels), you don't need to apply for education license.

To open this school also can 100% foreign ownership. We can assist you with a private limited company incorporation to initiate your tuition business.


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved