Licensing applicati...
Clear all

Licensing application in Malaysia


 Gerard George
Joined: 1 week ago
Posts: 1
Topic starter  

Hi, could you share the URL for the licensing application forms to open and start a private language teaching institute in Malaysia? Thanks very much.

Topic Tags
Member Moderator
Joined: 3 months ago
Posts: 22

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your query!

For education license application, you must register with Ministry of Education (MOE) Malaysia.

Alternatively, you can engage Paul Hype Page to facilitate the process of applying for an education license in Malaysia.

Please contact us for us to better understand your plans and advise accordingly!


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved