Education License i...
Clear all

Education License in Malaysia


Joined: 2 months ago
Posts: 1
Topic starter  

May I know what’s the business can a learning centre license do?

Topic Tags
Member Moderator
Joined: 3 months ago
Posts: 22

Hi, if you have successfully obtained an education license from Ministry of Education, you can open private schools and centres, including Primary, Seconday, Diploma and Degree in Malaysia. For learning centres, if it is a tuition centre that teaches school academic related subjects, you will need to register with MOE. However, if you are teaching hobbies and lifestyle classes, you do no need a learning centre license. Feel free to contact us if you need more information.


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved