Paul Hype Page Solution
All foreigners can now register a company (limited by shares – SDN BHD) in Malaysia with 100% foreign equity (depends on nature of business.)
At Paul Hype Page, we simplify your business investment in Malaysia.
Incorporate your company in Malaysia today!
Paul Hype Page has offices in Singapore and Indonesia
4 Steps to Incorporate a Company in Malaysia
Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SMM) : A minimum of one shareholder, one director and one company secretary is mandatory.
- Foreign ownership up to 100%
- Minimum of one shareholder (corporate or individual)
- Minimum one director and one company secretary
- Requires a business license and other licenses according to specific business activities
Documents required for company’s incorporation:
- Copy of passport, must be valid for six months beyond entry date
- Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill, residential phone bill, tax bill, or cable TV bill
- Resume or CV stating your educational and employment history
* Any documents that are not in English must be translated into English by an official translation service.
Here at Paul Hype Page, we offer a full scope of services. We would perform the followings to incorporate your company:
- Registration of company name
- Preparation of memorandum, articles and other incorporation documents of the company
- Preparation of registration forms
- Filing Fees
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit which includes corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Resolution to open a corporate bank account
After incorporating your company, you can open a corporate bank account with any of the local and international banks in Malaysia. Opening a corporate bank account in Malaysia will take around one week.
- Authorized person to open a bank account
- Copy of ID/passport of the authorized person
- Recent photograph of the authorized person
- Minimum deposit: RM10,000
*Timeline: Approximately 7 working days
*Note: Different banks might have additional requirements