Starting a design c...
Clear all

Starting a design collage


Topic starter


what if the design school is running as a proper college or institution capacity, will be issuing certificates, getting endorsed by the MOE and so forth?

What kind of business license i need ? and how to go about?

Topic Tags

Hi Casey,

You will need to have premise and signboard license for the collage. After you have selected a place to operate the collage, you can proceed with applying for the two licenses. As the school is issuing certificates, you will need a MOE license. Usually, there will be a fire safety inspection during the application of MOE license.

As requested by MOE. If you need assistance with license application, Paul Hype Page can assist you! We have a team of dedicated staff in Malaysia who can liaise with the authorities directly to expedite and facilitate the process.

Do contact us at to find out more! :)

Your Answer

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved