Business Forum Discussion
Procedure for Emplo...
Clear all

Procedure for Employment Pass

Posts: 3
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago

Hi there, thanks for all the info on this page. So even though its MCO again and I’m already in Malaysia on visitor pass, we still have to exit the country to begin procedure for employment pass??

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Posts: 120
Joined: 2 years ago

Hi Michael, Thank you for reaching out to us! You can stay in Malaysia as long as the visitor pass is still valid. At the same time, you can apply for employment pass. However, if you visitor pass expiress, you will need to return to your home country. Your employment pass application will continue as per usual even if you are overseas. Alternatively, you can contact MOM to see if it is possible to extend the visitor pass. If you require assistance for Employment Pass application, feel free to contact us for more information!


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved