Clear all

Opening A Home Based Catering Business

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 1 year ago

Dear Paul Hype Page,


May I know what license is needed if I were to start a home-based caterer /food delivery service.

Other than attending the food handling course..

1 Reply
1 Reply
Joined: 3 years ago

Posts: 138
Hi Kim,
If you are considering starting a home-based catering business or food delivery service, the license you need apart from the food handling course is to firstly register your business at SSM. Secondly, Alcohol business license depending on your business nature. Thirdly a business premise license unless you are running your business at home which in this case you are. Lastly, Income tax business license.

Hope this helps!

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved