Clear all

Open After School Centres for Primary school children

Posts: 2
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago

Hi, I want to open After School Centres for Primary school children. The Centre will provide tuition for primary school. Please guide me on the licenses and permit to apply. Thank you in advance

1 Reply
Posts: 138
Joined: 3 years ago

Hi Puganesh,

First, you will need to incorporate your company before you apply the license. For tuition centres teaching subjects in school, you will need to register with the Ministry of Education.

If you are looking to incorporate a company, feel free to reach out to us and we can assist with your application.


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved