Clear all

Authorities to contact if company retain foreigner's salary

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 2 years ago

Hello, if the conpany hold the salary of foreigner. Which authorities they can contact to? Thank you

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Posts: 138
Joined: 3 years ago

Hi Kelly,

You can file a complaint to the Labour Department under Ministry of Human Resources - this can be done by mailing an official leter, email, or physically visit any local Labour Department.

Feel free to reach out to us on WhatsApp if you have any questions.


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved