Clear all

Apply PVP

Posts: 1
Topic starter
Joined: 3 years ago

Hi, if I would like to get a teacher from South Africa to work in my child care centre, shall I apply PVP?

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Posts: 138
Joined: 3 years ago


A childcare teacher will not be eligble for PVP. We will advise you to apply for an employment pass.

Professionl Visit Pass (PVP) are eligible for job scope related to religions, Government officials travelling for official purposes etc.

Thus, we would advise you to apply an employment pass that has more flexibility as compared with PVP.

We would be glad to further discuss and advise the possibility to get the teacher from South Africa to Malaysia.

Please contact us for more information regarding the steps and requirements of an EP!


Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved