Video Guide :  Singapore Working Visa Guide

Foreigners who plan to work in Singapore must submit a work visa application to the government of Singapore. Among the work visas which exist in Singapore are the S Pass, Employment Pass (EP), and Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass); each has different criteria and characteristics. Check out more details in our video!

YouTube video