Proof of Your Residential Address
– Utility Bills
– Telco Bills
HOW DO I RELOCATE
Each work permit has benefits and detriments suited for:
– Particular business
– Class of business
Types of Work Visa in Malaysia – Employment Pass Category 1 (Salary > RM10,000)
– Employment Pass Category 2 (Salary RM5,000 – RM9,999)
– Employment Pass Category 3 (Salary RM2,500 – RM4,999)
WHICH BUSINESS ENTITY
SHOULD I CHOOSE?
Best company structure in Malaysia
– Sdn Bhd (Private Company)
– Setting up a Sdn. Bhd. in Malaysia does not require a local director
– Share capital from RM1,000 onwards
– Statutory requirement of a local company secretary which we will provide
HOW DO I OPEN BANK
ACCOUNT IN MALAYSIA
Documents Needed to Open Bank Account
– Original passport / NRIC and copies
– Letter of employment from the employer. (if on a work permit)
– Company’s business profile (super form) and certificate of incorporation
– All directors need to be present for bank account opening
DO I NEED A
According to the new Companies Act 2016, companies no longer require local director to be appointed.
WHEN DO I NEED
TO DO MY TAX
For work pass holder.
– Form B (Individuals with Business Income) – Due before 30th June yearly
For the company.
– Form C (Corporate Tax) – Due before 7 months after financial year end