Incorporating Malaysian Company Sdn Bhd for Foreigners
Paul Hype Page Solution
All foreigners can now register a company (limited by shares – SDN BHD) in Malaysia with 100% foreign equity (depends on nature of business.)
At Paul Hype Page, we simplify your business investment in Malaysia.
Incorporate your company in Malaysia today!
4 Steps to Incorporate a Company in Malaysia
Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SMM) : A minimum of one shareholder, one director and one company secretary is mandatory.
- Foreign ownership up to 100%
- Minimum of one shareholder (corporate or individual)
- Minimum one director and one company secretary
- Requires a business license and other licenses according to specific business activities
Documents required for company’s incorporation:
- Copy of passport, must be valid for six months beyond entry date
- Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill, residential phone bill, tax bill, or cable TV bill
- Resume or CV stating your educational and employment history
* Any documents that are not in English must be translated into English by an official translation service.
Here at Paul Hype Page, we offer a full scope of services. We would perform the followings to incorporate your company:
- Registration of company name
- Preparation of memorandum, articles and other incorporation documents of the company
- Preparation of registration forms
- Filing Fees
- E-Certificate of incorporation
- Preparation of compliance corporate kit which includes corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book
- Minutes of first board meeting
- Resolution to open a corporate bank account
After incorporating your company, you can open a corporate bank account with any of the local and international banks in Malaysia. Opening a corporate bank account in Malaysia will take around one week.
- Authorized person to open a bank account
- Copy of ID/passport of the authorized person
- Recent photograph of the authorized person
- Minimum deposit: RM10,000
*Timeline: Approximately 7 working days
*Note: Different banks might have additional requirements